Friday, September 01, 2006

MAD 06

Woo!! Well, that was MAD (formely riverside) for another year. For the uninitiated, MAD (short for Music Art Drama) is a showcase of our schools creativeness. Over the last two nights, at the Q Theatre, Penrith, we blew peoples minds away with our awesomeness. This year, it was bigger, with more audience, and more stage to work with. And, we were literally 3 seconds for Westfield. You get bored during rehearsal, you go to KFC or something. This year, I was only in 5 acts total (2 one night, 3 the other) on keys all of them with the stage band (and completely shredding may I add), so I had plenty of time to compose. Me and My friend Matt fiddled with this song I'd made, b ut didn't have lyrics for. At the moment, they're not much better, but it's getting there. My guitar definitely got a workout, too. Anywho, i'll post some photos here once someone gives them to me (including the 'good' ones of Mr Ropa, if i can find them).

Buhbye

No comments: