Friday, September 15, 2006

Gaghh!!!

Well, i apologise for my inablity to post recently, but I have been busy. We have yearly exams going for the next two weeks, starting on monday, and i have been trying to get ready. The first two days will be the hardest, with 3 hour english and maths exams, and a drama group-and-monologue exam, which we aren't, as of yet, really ready for. Anyway, most of the posts i make in the next fortnight will probably be me reflecting, and trying to remain sane. Keep reading!

Salut

3 comments:

Dave Miers said...

dude... you're the king of french!

Dave Miers said...

new poddy online in a couple of minutes

Nick said...

Thanks..just because I say salut at the end of each post doesnt make me any good.

Oh, i probably should e-mail you, but did you get my kylie entry. Hotmail sent me some message saying it was "delayed"