Tuesday, September 05, 2006

ON THE PODDY!!!


Forgive the screaming title, but this is simply one of the greatest podcasts of all time!! (I would know. ... ...) Anywho, Dan & Dave (trust me, it's better that way) talk about all sorts of stuff. They also have a massively cool serial show think called Captain Boaz. He's a Time Traveller. They also talk about the most important thing you can here, which is about Christ. All you non-Christian friends of mine (I know you are out there) check it out at http://ccecyouth.podomatic.com. They are up to 29 (?) episodes.

So....CHECKITOUTCHECKITOUTCHECKITOUTCHECKITOUT CHECKITOUTCHECKITOUTCHECKITOUTCHECKITOUTCHECKITOUT. (I love StrongBad too) Oh yes, and spread the word about my blog, too (it's kinda short on people actually viewing it.

1 comment:

Dave Miers said...

hey nick.
thanks for the plug!

send us an email so that we remember to plug your blog on our podcast.

yes we're up to 29.

hope you're well
dave