Thursday, March 29, 2007

Well....

Another day, another exam. Today's was maths. Its probably also the first maths exam I've actually put some real hard study into. Of course, I probably still didn't do as much as I should, and so probably won't get as high marks as I would like, but....meh.

I find it interesting, though, how much importance the people around me put on getting high marks. Sure, you should try your best, but there is a point where such work starts to consume you (the exact opposite problem to what I have!). There are more important things in life, the most important being God, who, again, I probably don't spend as much time with as I should. But if you don't at least check out God, you're leaving yourself short. Asking questions is fine. Those people who I know, feel free to hunt me at school or whatever and grill me (not too much though). And, any others, just comment here, or wherever.

At the very least, don't burn your brain out with exams. Its pretty painful.

No comments: