Monday, April 02, 2007

I was just driving down the road...

Learning to drive is such a wonderdull thing. I've been doing really well recently. Haven't stall, haven't hit anything, no kangaroo hopping. nothing. Then, sunday arvo I was driving to church. I went the longer way, and cam up to this nasty intersection where I have to cross to lanes of traffic going one way, then two the other. As i started to move across the two lanes, I stalled. I did this not once, not twice, but three times. Yes three. The car immeadiately was driven by a guy I knew, and they just had a good laugh at my expense, but behind THEM was a p-plater. They were honking and being all round nasty. P-platers, of all people, should know what its like to be a learner. In any case, I know I won't be like when I get my p's. Well, maybe a little.

No comments: