Friday, March 23, 2007

I'm Back!!

You know, I almost forgot i had this blog. Blogging is one of those things where, if you don't get into the habit of doing it regularly, then you won't be bothered to post about 50% of the time. I also always seem to start blogging again around exam time....

Anyway, I have returned again, and greet all 3 of you (if that) who check this place from time to timel. If you are reading this, please, please, PLEASE keep reading! I swear i'll remember to post semi-regularly..... maybe.

Have a good one

3 comments:

Dave Miers said...

hey man

Nick said...

Hey, I KNEW someone was bound to check here periodically. Like the new look?

Dave Miers said...

looks better than the last one.

i didn't check here... i've subscribed to your RSS feed... so when you update it comes to me... i use bloglines.

if you don't know what RSS is look it up in wikipedia or something...

(really simple sindication)

keep trusting Jesus