Saturday, October 20, 2007

The HSC, plus Forgetfulness, plus the PUNCast

WEll, again I have been lax in posting. Again, I have forsaken the written record of my life (well, at least parts of it). I had even forgotten my username and password (but I remembered them, after much trial and error.)

But I have returned.

First off, the HSC. I'm smack bang in the middle of it. I've done English 1, and have only 5 more exams left to go. But, I finish on the last day (arghh. Drama! Why do you hate me so). But, I guess its nearly over. OR so they say. Woo

And finally, our church youthgroup has produced a podcast, in a sorta chat show style, except less organised. Indeed, after listening to episode 1, it was, well, rather disorganised. The running sheet went who knows where. BUT, it was still funny, and still had a worthwhile look at the Bible, and we now know what things to improve on :)
Check it out at http://puncast.podomatic.com and drop us a line, with your thoughts or whatever.

Signing off

No comments: